Functional Training Classes are Now Available at Fitbodz!
Fitbodz Fitness Centre now offers small group functional training classes that will take your training to the next level.
Each Functional Training class type has a different focus. With a maximum of 20 participants, you are guaranteed more individual supervision from your trainer.
The class types are as follows:
- Apollo is a core based workout using suspension straps to control the pace of your movements and challenge your core stability. This training will aim to improve your overall body core strength.
- Ares is a plyometric style training focusing on explosive movements targeting the whole body. This class will be mainly body-weight exercises testing your endurance and stamina.
- Hades is a workout where you will have your own individual station to exercise. This will allow less resting time for a more intense workout. The class is aimed to challenge the body in all areas.
- Poseidon is a circuit style class using specific stations to help target every part of the body. This will challenge the body using multiple types of training including weighted, body-weight, cardio and stability. You can watch a video of this workout below:
- Zeus is a weights based class involving barbells, dead balls, Kettle bells and other equipment which will challenge the body under resistance. This training aims to improve your endurance, strength and fitness.
- Olympus is a variation of all of the above mentioned classes. There will be no consistent regime with this training which means you will be challenged differently each and every time.
Be sure to check out other videos on the Fitbodz Youtube channel!