Our amended trading conditions are a result of a directive from the NSW Premier in relation to stopping the spread of COVID-19
Revised Staffed Hours
- Monday to Friday we will be staffed from 7am until 9pm
- Saturday and Sundays will be split into morning and afternoon sessions.
- Morning staffed hours will be 8am until 12pm
- Afternoon staffed hours will be 3pm until 6pm
Access outside Staffed Hours
As a result in changing of restrictions we have resumed trading 24hr . The change of restrictions allow for no more than 25 people to be in the centre when there is no COVID marshal ( i.e no staff ) In order to comply with the revised regulations the following protocols will be implemented.
- You will need an after hours FOB key. If you do not already have one you will need to purchase one from reception
- All current COVID procedures still apply including using a full size towel and cleaning anything you use
What you cannot do
- DO NOT LET ANYONE IN. Under no circumstance are you to allow access to anyone. If they are a member and their FOB is not working its for a reason, DO NOT LET THEM IN !
- As always you cannot let a friend come in and ” try ” the gym
- Any breach of these conditions will result in you being suspended from making bookings during un staffed hours.