Our amended trading conditions are a result of a directive from the NSW Premier in relation to stopping the spread of COVID-19
Revised Staffed Hours
- Monday , Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays we will be staffed from 5am until 10pm
- Fridays we will be staffed from 5am until 9pm
- Saturday and Sundays will be split into morning and afternoon sessions.
- Morning staffed hours will be 7am until 12pm
- Afternoon staffed hours will be 3pm until 6pm
Access outside Staffed Hours
As a result in changing of restrictions we have resumed trading 24hr . The change of restrictions allow for no more than 25 people to be in the centre when there is no COVID marshal ( i.e no staff ) In order to comply with the revised regulations the following protocols will be implemented.
- You will need an after hours FOB key. If you do not already have one you will need to purchase one from reception
- You will need to book your training session in the Gymmaster app prior to 8pm on the night of your visit on weekdays and 5 pm on weekends
- All session allocations will be for a period of 2 hours
- You can access the centre any time after the start of your session but you will need to leave at least 10 minutes prior to the end of your booking session. You cannot stay past the end time. The only exception to this is if ” Staffed Hours ” commence at the end of your session.
- All current COVID procedures still apply including using a full size towel and cleaning anything you use
What you cannot do
- Turn up at a session that you are not booked in for
- Your access FOB will only be activated to allow access for the time period you booked for
- Turn up early, please do not turn up until your booked time, we do not want people Mingling around the door waiting
- Hang around after your session, please leave the centre and do not mingle at the door
- Stay past the end time of your booking,
- DO NOT LET ANYONE IN. Under no circumstance are you to allow access to anyone. If they are a member and their FOB is not working its for a reason, DO NOT LET THEM IN !
- As always you cannot let a friend come in and ” try ” the gym
- Any breach of these conditions will result in you being suspended from making bookings during un staffed hours.