FREE Fitbodz step challenge
Are you a walker? A runner? A jogger? A Sydneysider keen to get out of the house for a little fresh air and exercise? Fitbodz is excited to announce our Step Challenge.
Fitbodz is inviting you to join in a friendly step challenge where each member will have the opportunity to track their steps through your smart phone and participate in a friendly challenge to see who can get the most steps in.
We will be giving weekly leader board updates and free membership prizes for leaders, with a prize for the highest individual achieving the most steps on average, being awarded at the end of lockdown.
There will also be a photo prize! So post a photo on our facebook page with a brief comment, We want to see where you live and explore. Our face book page is https://www.facebook.com/FitbodzFitnessCentre
We know that this lockdown is hard, but getting out and about through either a walk or a run is great for both our physical and mental health.
So get your joggers on, slap on some sunscreen and get out there…..
How to get involved:
- Download the Count It app onto your smart phone
- Follow the instructions to sign up and then search for our group Fitbodz and join
- Walk, run or jog to your hearts content
- Upload any photos you would like to enter for the photo competition to out Facebook page, with a brief comment. like our page here if you haven’t already https://www.facebook.com/FitbodzFitnessCentre
- Weekly wins will be published Saturday mornings
Don’t forget we are offering online classes as well. This mornings Pilates class had almost 20 members, a great way to catch up with your gym buddies. More info here
We would love catch up digitally in one of these options
Dave and Mark